首页 News 正文

On October 23rd, Red Star Capital Bureau reported that yesterday, Weibo CEO Wang Gaofei (@ between coming and going) posted on Weibo that after the update of the L9 engine of Ideal Automobile (02015. HK), the lane keeping (LCC) with auxiliary driving function is not in the center.
Wang Gaofei wrote on Weibo: I haven't driven a long distance for a while, but this time I drove the entire NOA several times in a cold sweat... Before this L9, it was normal for the NOA to be in the center. After upgrading to 4.51 or 4.6, the auxiliary driving lane was no longer in the center. I don't think it's rare on highways. At first, I thought it was a visual problem with the 120 highway NOA this time. Later, I realized that the L9 could use the wheel hub lens to view the car, but the distance difference between the left and right was too far, especially when there was a large car on the right, overtaking was too scary, sometimes on the right The side cart is driving on the left side and will automatically brake. This has not happened before version 4.5, and the centering has been done very well. Is this a strategy or a bug
Weibo CEO Wang Gaofei (@ between coming and going)

The uploaded video shows that the vehicle is clearly not centered during driving, and the right wheel is close to the right lane line.
It is understood that the Ideal L series launched an OTA4.6 upgrade in September, adding 25 new features and optimizing 10 experiences.
The Red Star Capital Bureau noticed that some netizens claimed to have inquired with the service experts of Ideal Automobile, but "after retrieving the backend information, they said that there was no problem, and the backend data showed that it was in the middle
The Red Star Capital Bureau inquired with the relevant person in charge of Ideal Motors (02015. HK/LI. US) regarding this matter, and as of the time of publication, there has been no response.
The official customer service of Ideal Automobile stated that if there is no relevant information or complaint received, the owner can submit the vehicle information and have it inspected by an engineer in the background.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

楚一帆 注册会员
  • 粉丝

• 关注

• 主题