首页 News 正文

Recently, Hai Di Lao Group's barbecue brand Yan Please Barbecue Shop has landed in Yiwu, with its first store located in the heart of Yiwu City Life Square.
Yan Please Barbecue Shop is the first barbecue brand under the Hai Di Lao Group. The brand's first store opened in Xi'an at the end of last year. In addition to a wide range of dishes, it also offers unique services such as hair washing and styling. Within just two months, it topped the Xi'an barbecue hot list.
From the decoration style of the store, Yan Please Barbecue Shop's overall color scheme is mainly black, with orange seats. The bookshelf design on several walls, combined with slogans such as "Spirit also needs food, cheese is power", adds a fun emotional value experience during dining.
From the product point of view, Yanqing Barbecue Shop focuses on beef products. According to the salesperson, Yanqing's beef products are all high-quality imported grain fed beef, Xishi Steamed Egg Beef, Yellow Peach Beef Ribs, pickled Chinese cabbage Pork, Fish roe and Shrimp Steamed, Youpiaozi Shangnaxin and other special products, which are also highly praised by consumers.
At first, I was attracted by the fame of Hai Di Lao. I thought that the grilled meat under a big brand would not fall short. After coming in, I found that the decoration style was still very different from Hai Di Lao, but the quality of the dishes was good, and the beef was delicious. My favorite thing is that after eating the grilled meat, I can wash my hair at the same time, which really captures our girls' hearts. I have already offered it to my best friend. Let's experience it again next time, "said Ms. Wang, who is currently experiencing hair washing services.
It is reported that Yan Please Barbecue Shop is a fashionable barbecue brand established by Hai Di Lao in 2023. The brand advocates "delicious, fun and interesting", providing high-quality and reasonably priced products while also bringing fun service experiences such as hair washing and braiding. With the support of Haidilao Group's funds, supply chain, and mature management experience, Yan Please Barbecue Shop has quickly become a new favorite in the market.
At the end of last year, Yan Please Barbecue Shop opened its first store at Xi'an High tech Wanda Plaza. Within a month of opening, it became the top ranked barbecue restaurant in the mall's queue and sales, and later jumped to the top of the city's popular barbecue restaurant list. This achievement not only proves the strong appeal of the brand, but also reflects the strong growth momentum of the barbecue market. It is reported that Yan Please Barbecue Shop will gradually land in cities such as Hangzhou, Nanjing, and Taiyuan in the future.
The person in charge of Yan Please Barbecue Shop stated that both barbecue and hot pot have strong social attributes, with a high proportion of young consumers, a wide audience, and long business hours. In recent years, the acceptance and universality of grilled meat on the demand side have been on the rise, and the young consumer group's pursuit of healthy eating and personalized dining experience is particularly evident. Therefore, we hope that Yanhuo Barbecue Shop can innovate the grilled meat category with high-quality dishes and personalized services to meet consumers' pursuit of personalized dining and dining experience
CandyLake.com 系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,本文不代表CandyLake.com立场,且不构成建议,请谨慎对待。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

白云追月素 注册会员
  • 粉丝

• 关注

• 主题