首页 News 正文

He Xiaopeng ended his "verbal battle" with Yu Chengdong using a Weibo account.
On November 9th, He Xiaopeng, CEO of Xiaopeng Automobile, posted on Weibo, saying, "This morning, I discussed the technology roadmap with Lao Yu. I believe that the competition for this technology will ultimately benefit users. We will also expand AEB functionality through OTA
At the same time, He Xiaopeng also expressed his gratitude to Yu Chengdong, Huawei's executive director, terminal BG CEO, and chairman of intelligent vehicle solution BU, who had been fired several times by him. "Thank you for your advice and generosity. Sometimes misunderstandings make it easier to become good friends. Afterwards, we will work together to lead intelligent driving technology innovation and win a new era of intelligent electric vehicles. Thank you all for your concern, thank you, Lao Yu
Compared to his previous words, He Xiaopeng's statement clearly took a 180 degree turn. This also means that the "air separation interconnection" between He Xiaopeng and Yu Chengdong around AEB (Automatic Emergency Braking System) has finally come to an end.
On November 1st, He Xiaopeng talked extensively about the AEB function in an interview with the media, "My friend told me that AEB is 99% fake, it is fake, and all the publicity is not officially released by the company. It is all from small videos. Our people also asked, and its AEB cannot be driven at all. There are too many cases of accidental braking on the road
He Xiaopeng also stated that friends treat users as Duplicants. "Currently, when the industry talks about AEB, the main focus is on vertical AEB; when it is triggered, the speed in most cases should be within 60 kilometers per hour. If the speed is too high, if the brake is accidentally applied, it will be a huge shock to users, which is simply unacceptable
On the evening of November 3rd, Yu Chengdong posted four consecutive articles on his social media to retaliate against He Xiaopeng, saying, "Even what AEB is, there are car company leaders who haven't even understood it! Some people say that intelligent driving is just a scam, almost the same
Yu Chengdong said that some people lack basic understanding of the technological progress and future development of the industry. "Some car companies are busy doing intelligent driving all day, and the AEB active safety test results are very poor. I only found out when asked that they did not even do the basic functions of AEB, which surprised me very much
In addition, Yu Chengdong also threw a "straight to the soul" evaluation to He Xiaopeng, "either let his subordinates deceive him, or lack the most basic understanding of the development of the automotive industry
On November 7th, a car vertical website suddenly added "scratch popularity", putting Xiaopeng Automobile in a clearly unfavorable position.
The website conducted static fake car recognition tests on AEBs of multiple models such as the Wenjie M5 and Xiaopeng G6. The test results showed that many of Xiaopeng's results were not ideal, while the "Huawei series" models performed "far ahead".
On November 8th, He Xiaopeng responded to the test and said, "Friend business has been working hard.
Regarding the performance of Xiaopeng Automobile in the test, he explained that, In the five-star safety evaluation in China and Europe, there are many strict restrictions on the AEB environment, mainly in low-speed dynamic and certain lighting environments. Xiaopeng and many vehicles have already received or are about to receive the dual five-star safety evaluation, and even some scene ratings are ranked at the top. However, if we follow the testing methods in certain videos and modify and adjust some scene evaluation strategies to a certain extent, if we also use them for testing When there are vehicles that achieve five-star safety, I believe the vast majority of the results are the same
With the AEB dispute gradually bringing Xiaopeng Automobile's intelligent driving ability to the public's attention, many industry insiders have expressed concerns about Xiaopeng Automobile on social media, fearing that public opinion may affect its just improved sales.
Delivery data shows that Xiaopeng Automobile delivered a total of 20000 new cars in October, an increase of 31% month on month and 292% year on year, breaking a single month delivery history record and resuming growth for 9 consecutive months; The cumulative delivery volume in the third quarter was 40000 vehicles, an increase of 72% month on month.
CandyLake.com 系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,本文不代表CandyLake.com立场,且不构成建议,请谨慎对待。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

王俊杰2017 注册会员
  • 粉丝

• 关注

• 主题